NOTICE OF SEARCH FOR SSCT PRESIDENCY
- Not less than thirty-five (35) years old and not more than sixty-one (61) years at the time of application. Sixty-one years old shall mean from actual date of birth and not a day older beyond 61 years old.
- A natural born Filipino citizen
- Holder of an earned doctorate degree from reputable higher education institution
- Proven track record as an administrator (President, Vice-president, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director reporting directly to the President or Vice-president) in a Higher Education Institution (HEI), whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years
- Must not have been convicted of any administrative and/or criminal offense
Qualified applicants are requested to submit the following
- Formal Application Letter addressed to:
HON. PATRECIA B. LICUANAN
Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
C.P. Garcia, UP Campus
Diliman, Quezon City
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, signed under oath
- Certified true copy of documents in support of the date stated in the Curriculum Vitae
- Proposed Vision Mission and Development Goals for the SUC not to exceed five (5) pages.
- Certificates/Clearances from the following government agencies, obtained not more than three (3) months from the date of filling of application, indicating the applicant has not finding of quilt/conviction in any administrative and/or criminal case:
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)
- Municipal/Regional Trail Court
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution/Company where applicant is presently employed
- NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a physician from a DOH-accreted health institution but not the same institution where the applicant is presently employed. The Search Committee reserves the right to verify the results of the examination.
- Duly accomplished CSC From 212 made under oath
Important: Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and six (6) certified photocopies of the above-mentioned documents on or before June 29, 2015, 5:00 P.M. (PHILIPPINE STANDARD TIME) to:
DR. MA. CYNTHIA ROSE B. BAUTISTA
Chair-designate, Board of Trustees
Surigao State College of Technology
Narciso St., Surigao City
Thru: DR. ROWENA A. PLANDO
Surigao State Colloege of Technology
Note: An Applicant who does not meet the aforesaid minimum qualifications and FAILS TO SUBMIT supporting documents pertinent to these minimum qualifications on the set deadline shall be disqualified from the Search Process.