A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
DBM Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 (General Appropriations Act FY 2012)
- FAR No. 1 – Statement of Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 4 – Summary Reports of Disbursement
- BAR NO. 1 – Quarterly Physical Report of Operations/Physical Plan
- FAR No. 5 – Quarterly Report of Revenue and Other Receipts
- BED 1 – Financial Plan
- FAR No. 1A – Summary of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursement and Balances by Object of Expenditures
- FAR No. 1B – List of Allotments and Sub-allotments
- FAR No. 2 – Statement of Approved Budget, Utilizations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 2A – Summary of Approved Budget, Utilizations, Disbursements and Balances
- FAR No. 3 – Aging of Due and Demandable Obligations